Changes in student loans.
- Acceleration and shortening of the application deadline
Documents can be submitted from July 15 to October 20. Earlier it was until mid-November.
- Faster loan payment
The contract should be signed no later than December 31, not March 31 of the following year.
- Opportunity to apply for support also by university candidates
In this case, the contract will be concluded after the applicant has obtained student status. Such persons must enclose a relevant certificate with the application, which will be discussed later in the text.
- The possibility of applying for a higher amount – up to 1 thousand. PLN per month
To date, the student has received tranches in the amount of PLN 600 or 800. Now he will be able to decide if he wants to download 400, 600, 800 or 1,000. zł.
- Possibility to change (increase or decrease) the amount of the tranche during the term of the contract
Customers who have concluded contracts in previous years will also receive this right. If you want to collect more money, you will have to go through the creditworthiness test again and provide appropriate safeguards.
- Providing the maximum income threshold in the family before the start of the call for proposals – the amount will be given by the Minister of Science and Higher Education.
How to apply for a student loan?
Student loan step by step:
- from August 15 (next year and later – from July 15) – possibility
submitting student loan applications,
- October 31 (next year and later – October 20) – end of applications,
- until November 20 – assessment of the creditworthiness and collateral provided by the applicant,
- until November 25 – selection of the monthly tranche amount,
- until November 30 – the option of transferring the application to another bank in the event that the bank initially examining the application finds that the security presented by the applicant is insufficient for the loan in any option
- until December 31 – conclusion of student loan agreement.
Along with the paper application for a student loan at the bank, the following should be presented:
- Certificate of studies – for students
- Letter confirming admission to studies or participation in recruitment for studies – in the case of an applicant for admission to studies who does not yet have student status
- Documents required by the bank to assess the applicant’s creditworthiness and to secure loan repayment ( statement on the current number of family members, statement or certificate on household income obtained in the previous year)
- Confirmation of applicant data ( document confirming the right to apply for a loan – in the case of foreigners).